REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
2018 CotY Awards
The Contractor of the Year (CotY) awards are conferred each year by the NARI headquarters or the local chapter members who have demonstrated outstanding work through their remodeling projects. NARI is delighted and proud to announce that the nomination process for the 2018 CotY awards is now open.
STAGE ONE: Sign-up and make payment for your nomination:
Early Bird price: August 25 - midnight on September 5 - $100 - EXPIRED
Regular price: September 6 - November 26 - $175 - CLOSED
Important information, please read carefully:
- One you register, you will receive a package from Jason Lambert, 2018 CotY Chair (contact information is below) regarding how to load your entry on Google Drive.
- The actual entry loading pages will open October 1 and run through midnight November 26.
- Leaving the entry loading until the last minute could result in not having all your entries judged.
- We encourage you to have all your entries within the judging system by noon November 26.
- Our members know that their entries are very much a team effort. We encourage you to include your team members within the nomination process. For each entry team member there is a fee of only $50. Each member of the entry mentioned and fee paid will receive an award if your entry is selected.
Tips for creating an award wining nomination
We wish you luck and encourage you to showcase your professional projects to your remodeling community!
Friday, February 16, 2018
Evening of Excellence information:
We recommend that you purchase your banquet dinner tickets when registering your intent to apply for an award.